An interactive programme of events to share insights and learning across foundation industries to support progression towards transformation. The forum includes a series of workshops with the opportunity for you to meet industry experts and leading academics.
This event will be aimed at:
- Companies in foundation industries and their supply chains.
- Professional membership bodies.
- Trade associations.
- Regional and national government bodies.
- Civic organisations and workers initiatives.
- Innovation support organisations such as the KTN and Catapults.
- Consultancies supporting transforming foundation industries.
- Researchers in foundation industries.
The purpose of this event will be to:
- Hear from foundation industries’ stakeholders about major challenges for transformative change and how we might be able to help overcome these.
- Share results from TransFIRe research in collaboration with our project partners.
- Knowledge exchange with other projects from the Industrial Strategy Challenge Fund for Transforming Foundation Industries (ISCF TFI).
- Hold discussions to progress equality, diversity and inclusion in the foundation industries.
- Hold discussions about dynamics in policy, regulation, economy and society that affect the transformation of foundation industries.
- Expand collaborations in support of transforming foundation industries.